July 4th, 2013
Today we Americans honor our freedom from Great Britain and the adoption of the Declaration of Independence. I am celebrating with some patriotic eye makeup (and a beer)!
Want to see what I used?
- NYX High Definition Eyeshadow Base
- Maybelline Vanilla e/s
- Wild & Crazy Basic White e/s
- Rimmel Soft Kohl Eye Pencil in Cool Blue
- Milani Blue Ice e/s
- MAC Contrast e/s
- Manic Panic Vampire Red e/s
- Milani Felt Tip Liquid Pen in Black, topped with Fantasy Makers Magical Glitter Eyeliner in bottom photos
- CoverGirl Lashblast Volume Waterproof Mascara
Leave a Reply
Jewelry, art, music… and makeup! For me, these are all natural ways of expressing myself. The face is a canvas waiting to be enhanced, just like a blank sheet of sterling silver or clay. Here you’ll find an archive of my makeup looks and tutorials. For about 2 years I did my best to never repeat the same makeup (!!), so as you can imagine there are quite a few! I’m happy to answer any questions about how I created a look, product recommendations, etc.
From time to time I have makeup sales, which will also be posted here.